(July 2021) – The Certified Horsemanship Association’s (CHA) is happy to announce our July webinar that featured Barb Dipalma of GGT Footing who discussed arena footing – what works for your disciplines, area of the country, indoor or outdoor arenas, amount of horse traffic, and how to maintain it to its best advantage.
CHA has over 30 educational horsemanship webinars on our site. Some of the other topics include:
- Helping Timid Riders Achieve Their Horsemanship Goals
- Horse Selection and Suitability
- Horse and Herd Management
- Yoga for Every Equestrian
- Exercises, Patterns and Drills for All Levels of Riders
- Risk Management in a Horsemanship Program
- Teaching Techniques for Riding Instructors
- Marketing That Works
- Function to Form: A Novel Look at Conformation
- And Many More!
To select and watch these educational horse industry webinars, please visit https://cha.horse/education/#cha-webinars
CHA Equine Professionals Change Lives Through Safe Experiences with Horses. The purpose of CHA is to promote excellence in safety and education for the benefit of the horse industry. CHA certifies riding instructors and barn managers, accredits equestrian facilities, publishes educational manuals, has an educational horsemanship streaming video channel, and hosts regional and international conferences. For more information on the largest certifying body of riding instructors and barn managers in North America, Certified Horsemanship Association, please visit www.CHA.horse or call 859-259-3399. To find a certified equine professional or accredited equine facility near you, visit www.CHA.horse